Summer Day Programs 2020
Island Time Summer Program
June 23 – August 13
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
$225 per week
June 23 – 25 Baking — Fabulous Fruit
June 30 – July 2 Superheroes
July 7 – 9 Engineering Exploration
July 14 – 16 Martial Arts
July 21 – 23 Baking – Breakfast Favorites — FULL
July 28 – 30 Dragons, Fairies and Unicorns — FULL
Aug. 4 – 6 Baking – Knead More Dough — FULL
Aug. 11 – 13 Kid’s Fun Olympics — FULL
- The registration window will be open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm daily. Once filled, a wait list will be available for families who wish to be contacted if an opening becomes available.
- Payments for each week will be made at time of registration.
- Children will be expected to wear a face mask indoors and when in close contact with other children outdoors. We will be providing a new, three-layer “medical style” face mask daily for each child.
- Each morning will begin with a non-contact temperature check and brief health screening questions.
- Parents will be required to pack a brown bag lunch and water bottle each day for their child. We will not be able to provide lunch or snacks this summer.
- Due to COVID-19, parents will be required to sign an Assumption of Risk Waiver relating to coronavirus/COVID-19 before your child will be allowed to attend.